Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a project designed by Google and Twitter to create mobile pages that are really fast. It is more of a stripped-down HTML page form that can provide critical, lightweight designs for faster load. It is an open source response comprising of open elements for the project.
Benefits that a business can have by using Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
This latest technological innovation provides a lot of benefits for businesses as well. Some of the main ones include:
- The speed of the web page helps to improve the core metrics of the business as well as the user experience – Accelerated mobile pages take minimal time to load, thus providing you with the ability to offer fast experience consistently irrespective of the user device and platform.
- It is easy to build AMP and cuts down overhead charges of a developer – In case you are using any of the popular content management systems such as Drupal or WordPress, you are provided with the ability to convert the entire archive within days.
- It is possible to apply AMP across varying touch points on the web – It is used by a lot of leading global platforms such as Google, Twitter, and Bing. AMP confirms you that your users would be enjoying unparallel, instantaneous experience from these surfaces with a native feeling if the AMP pages are available for defaulting.
Benefits of a developer
Businesses are not the only ones drawing benefits of accelerated mobile pages. Developers are also helped by this feature. Some of the top benefits enjoyed by the developers are mentioned below:
- It helps the developer to maintain control and flexibility over the code and reduce its complexities – Developers use CSS for the purpose of customizing the styles and fetching freshest dynamic data as required. It helps to create the best possible UX for the customers.
- It is the founding block that can ensure quality performance – Building a great website is a time-consuming process and takes in a lot of effort. But the accelerated mobile pages have been already optimized to provide the best possible performance.
- Create a sustainable future for everyone in the open web – The accelerated mobile page project can be defined as an open-source initiative to secure the web future. It can be helpful for everyone for the delivery of a faster and improved user-friendly experience.
But the list is not limited to these three points only. It also provides a lot of other benefits and helps the business to meet the longer-term objectives as well. Also, it can significantly help the business to retain more customers by providing top quality user experience and faster performance.
- 0 Comments