Are you planning to reap the benefits of digital marketing for your business?
Then choosing a digital marketing agency is one of the first steps that will be helping you in the process. Some of the main reasons to choose a digital marketing agency for your campaigns include:
- You want to expand your business quickly
- You want to establish your grip on the digital platforms and attract more potential customers
- You lack the time or skills of managing digital marketing campaigns
Whatever may your reason be to hire a digital marketing agency, you must consider a few factors. Due to the increased competition in the market, you may avail great competitive rates but any rate would be a total waste of money if the services cannot bring you the results you desire or full the goals and objectives that the business is based on.
Top questions to ask the digital marketing agency
To make the best choice, you must ask the following questions to your shortlisted digital marketing agency.
- What methods will the agency be using to improve the rankings on search engines? Keep an eye open for the agencies using black hat techniques or those who cannot promise first page rankings for certain keywords.
- What approaches does the agency follow to earn link of high quality? Look for the ways that the agency uses to maintain relevant placement scopes database and the ways they use to reach out to bloggers.
- Does the agency abide by the guidelines of Google Webmaster? Abiding the guidelines makes it easier for Google to find your site, index the pages and rank it on the SERPs.
- Did they ever help a site to overcome a penalty? If yes, then what were the steps to the process? It is better to confirm that they did not get any of their clients penalized.
- When can you expect to see the results of their efforts? In general, you can expect visible results within 3 to 6 months from the start of the campaigns.
- Ask for some samples of their previous projects, especially content marketing.
- What steps does the management follow to introduce the writers to the business industry? Getting the writers familiarized with the business makes it easier for them to understand the business goals and objectives.
- What optimization steps does they follow to make the content satisfactory for the readers? Enquire about the processes they follow to work on keywords and perform SEO to connect with the targeted audience.
- What kind of contents are they capable of producing? The most common options include blogs, articles, infographics, e-books, marketing email campaigns, etc.
- What would be their marketing strategies be – how many contents would they be creating for the internal and external platforms? This will help you to redesign your strategy to derive the most effective results.
The list does not end at just these 10 questions. You must also ask about the reporting metrics and discuss on the approaches they use for paid search campaigns. Put more emphasis on social media management as well to know exactly what they are capable of.
- 0 Comments